Senior Fitness and Wellness
You don’t need to be fit to do fitness.
When was the last time you took an exercise class or a long group hike and people cheered when it was finished? No, not because it was over, but because it was so much fun!
At Newbury Court, fitness and senior wellness go beyond treadmills and eating right. It’s an integral part of our active community life where people come together to strengthen the human spirit.
It’s having the right opportunities to pursue your highest potential by enhancing and maintaining your physical strength and well-being. It’s what keeps us young and feeling great.
The State-of-the-Art Fitness Center and Personal Trainers
Below is a sampling of the senior fitness offerings to keep you active, healthy and whole:
- Professional fitness center featuring step recumbent cross-trainers, treadmills, elliptical trainer and more
- Certified personal trainers and fitness instructors
- Invigorating classes, such as yoga, Zumba, strength and stretch, beginner boxing, functional fitness and balance
- Therapy pool for aquatic classes and counter-current lap swimming
- Walking groups and beautiful trails right outside our door
- Parkinson’s support group and Rock Steady Boxing
- Meditation and massage therapy
- Special events, such as the Jingle All the Way 2k and Thanksgiving Turkey Trot
Today's Program Schedule
Scroll down to view entire day
Parkinson’s Support Groups and Rock Steady Boxing
Savor the exemplary experience that rivals top restaurants.
Enjoy the freedom of an enriching, maintenance-free lifestyle.
Learn about our on-campus healthcare and secure your future.
Discover how senior fitness and wellness at Newbury Court in Concord can make your life shine. Schedule lunch and a personal tour today by filling out the request form.