Amenities and Services
Senior Living in Concord
More time for fun.
Retirement can be the best time of your life. It should be too. At Newbury Court retirement community in Concord, the active, maintenance-free lifestyle affords you the luxury to enjoy all that’s good in life.
Come immerse yourself in the first-class amenities and welcoming hospitality at our dynamic Life Plan Community.
Meet Dalton Avery
Today, he continues to pursue his lifelong passions relishes the relationships he’s formed with his creative comrades and neighbors. He’s the type of guy you’d love to get to know.
Amenities Rich in Abundance
- Two elegant dining rooms
- Private dining, banquet, event and meeting rooms
- Outdoor terrace and gazebo overlooking the Sudbury River
- Modern fitness center with certified personal trainers
- Group exercise classes including yoga, strength and balance, Zumba, and Tai chi
- Meditation and massage therapy
- Indoor exercise pool and jacuzzi
- Beautiful pottery and art studio with classes
- Woodworking shop
- Lifelong learning, social, cultural, spiritual and educational programs
- Resident council and other committees and clubs or start your own
- Outings to theaters, museums, restaurants and sporting events
- Volunteer opportunities
- Community gardens
- Scenic walking paths
- Interdenominational chapel with on-staff chaplains
- Spiritual services and programs
- Multipurpose theater and live entertainment
- Large formal living room and intimate parlor with fireplaces
- Two extensive libraries
- Computer center
- Spa and hair salon
- Pet-friendly policy
Services to Make Life Easier
- All home maintenance, landscaping, trash and snow removal
- Convenient underground and surface parking
- Paid utilities (excluding telephone, internet and cable TV)
- Wi-Fi in most common areas
- 24-hour emergency response system
- 24-hour concierge
- Housekeeping and linen service
- Washer and dryer in most apartment homes
- Complimentary transportation to local shopping areas, banks, library and medical appointments in Concord and adjacent towns
- Transportation outside of the Concord area, such as to Boston and airports, available for an additional fee
- Two Country stores
- Support groups
- Health and wellness screenings
- Daily check on residents’ well-being
Programs and Classes
Programs and Classes
Music, literature, history, art… Come grow in the creative side of life.
Welcoming to all, share in the enlightening gifts that warm the spiritual core.
Enjoy the freedom of an enriching, maintenance-free lifestyle.
Join us for lunch and a personal tour to see for yourself all that our dynamic retirement community in Concord has to offer. Simply fill out the request form.