Resident Health Services
Resident Health Services Near Concord, MA
The right support, the right way, here at home
Everyone can use a little help now and then. Sometimes that’s all it takes to continue enjoying your most independent lifestyle.
With our Resident Health Services, you can receive just the right amount of support with one or a few activities of daily living—all in your Newbury Court apartment home you know and love.
Maybe you want help with something like personal care or medication management. Perhaps it’s assistance with meal preparation or scheduling doctors’ appointments and transportation. Whatever your needs, big or small, our highly experienced team is here to lend a familiar helping hand.
Person-centered Care When You Need It
Resident Health Services is like having high-quality assisted living services—but less intrusive—provided in your beautiful Newbury Court independent living apartment. This is extremely beneficial because you or your partner will not have to move to a separate assisted living facility in Massachusetts. These life-enhancing services come to you.
Our compassionate care team of registered nurses, CNAs and care managers put your wishes and well-being first to provide a continuity of care that always feels comfortable and secure. They get to know you and your family deep down and work with you, your doctors and medical providers to create a flexible, personalized care plan that supports your specific needs and desires.
You or your loved one can remain active, engaged and independent together in your Newbury Court home in the community you enjoy.
Some of the Resident Health Services and Conveniences We Provide:
- Assistance when needed with bathing, dressing, showering, personal grooming and more
- Home services, including meal preparation, light housekeeping and laundry
- Management of chronic illnesses, such as diabetes
- Medication and weekly medication pre-fill management
- On-site rehabilitation services
- Scheduled transportation and companion services for medical appointments, shopping and errands
- Wound care
- Hospital to home transition
- Management of and administering injections, eye drops and ointments
- Care and wellness assessments from a registered nurse
- Monitoring of TEDs, blood glucose and blood pressure monitoring
View a complete list of Resident Health Services costs.
Enjoy the freedom of an enriching, maintenance-free lifestyle.
Find the perfect layout that matches your tastes and lifestyle.
Welcoming to all, share in the enlightening gifts that warm the spiritual core.
To learn more about how our Residential Health Services can enhance your independent lifestyle in your Newbury Court apartment home, please fill out the request form.
"*" indicates required fields